New Post Every Sunday!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Adult Coloring Book- First Pages Done (Johanna Basford's Lost Ocean)

Well it happened. I got into the adult coloring craze a little. 

I used to buy children's coloring books for myself to relax as a teenager, but these new books that have been coming out are so beautifully detailed that I couldn't resist!

The book I started with is Johanna Basford's Lost Ocean. I love how sweet and whimsical her artwork is.

Here are the pages I colored in so far,

Left space for my last name haha
This is the next one I completed. 
I LOVE metallic gel pens!!
I color with Prismacolor pencils and highlight certain areas with Sakura metallic gel pens. These pens are awesome, particularly with this book because you can add that metallic "glow" that a lot of little fishies have.

When I finish more, I'll share!

No comments:

Post a Comment