New Post Every Sunday!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

I Love My Husband

The past 24 hours have been pretty hard and I really don't feel like making the post I was originally planning on. I'm not ready to share why with anyone yet, but I probably will someday when my thoughts are more gathered. I just want to take a moment to share that I love my husband and am thoroughly blessed to have him.

Our wedding cake toppers YEAH!

In a time of need, he scooped me up in a way that was so comforting and loving that it's hard to exactly describe. I started to cry because it was just so nice. LOL

Many people who don't know us well question how such a seemingly cold guy ended up with a romantic goofball like me. What they don't know is his top-secret inner mush which is a billion times more sappy than anything I myself can muster and I totally eat it up. I need it sometimes. I need him. 

I'm just feeling so grateful for him right now and want to leave this here as a little reminder for the next time he eats ALL of my cookie dough ice cream.

I love you honey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment