New Post Every Sunday!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bushkill Falls, Pennsylvania

Here is another gorgeous place! I'm sharing some photos from the trip my husband and I took to Bushkill Falls.

 It's a beautiful park in Bushkill, Pennsylvania with many different waterfalls to see. It requires a lot of walking to see everything, so we definitely got our exercise that day. There are plenty of different trails to take and they are all marked according to difficulty. We accidentally strayed from the blue trail and ended up taking the red trail (hardest)....backwards.

It's a good thing we don't go hiking in more serious places.

The main falls. This was so stunning.

Can I be a little fairy and live here?

I totally look like I've been walking all day

You stand on a bridge and can look down at this one. I love how it vanishes between the rocks below.

There were a couple of cute gift shops in town too. We took a stop at a gardening place which had a lovely outdoor pond!



At one of the shops, my husband bought me a pretty wire wrapped pendant. It reminded us of a waterfall. :)



After this trip, I absolutely want to visit more waterfalls. They are so beautiful and I love the soothing sound of falling water. I'm making a list of more that I want to see. Comment if you know of any!

No comments:

Post a Comment