New Post Every Sunday!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Longwood Gardens- Spring Fever

It's that time of year again... it's almost spring and I'm dying for it! These are some photos I took during my trip to Longwood Gardens, Pennsylvania a while back. 

Gorgeous fountain greets you at the door

This place is absolutely breathtaking. It's so calming, beautiful and peaceful. One could really spend all day here or more.

I could live right here at this exact spot
Something I would expect to see in the secret garden
There was an entire room dedicated to orchids, my weak spot. Some were as large as my hand!

There was a beautiful butterfly garden too. Those little guys are hard to photograph!

There is so much to see and so many paths to follow. Of course displays change as the season changes. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment